Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another ho-hum debate.
I actually dozed off at one point.
These two guys are the best that America can do?
Either one of these guys will further erode the economy. The main difference is Obama wants to tax the hell out of successful folks and distribute it to under achievers. McCain wants to lower taxes on business' and corporations, and proposes some kind of spending freeze.
All of Obama's proposals involve throwing more money at problems. McCain's proposals, frankly, just don't make sense.
I'm at a loss. I don't think either of these guys are qualified to be President. I'm voting McCain purely on the fact that he may have to seat new Supreme Court Justices. I'd hate to see Obama nominate Bill Ayers to the Supreme Court.
We are all in trouble, I'm sorry to say.
Later,
RL

No comments: