Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Custer's, I Mean McCain's Last Chance!

I voted today!!!
I always vote absentee, 'cause I never know when the job is gonna run me out of town. That way, it's all put to bed and I don't have to plan around staying in town on voting day.
Tonight is the last Presidential Debate. It is McCain's last chance to swing any undecided voters his way.
Everyone thinks that Obama is walking away with this election, but I disagree. I believe it will be close, and that McCain will prevail. I'm stating this well before the final debate has begun. But, I'm not suggesting that the debate will make much difference, no no no. I am suggesting that there are still a lot of voters out there in America who are uncomfortable voting for a black man.
I can take myself out of the equation, since Obama is a Dem, and I'd never vote for a Dem President.
I'm just stating that it aint over until it's over... McCain/Palin will prevail.
I'll be glad when it's over and I can go back to talking about motorcycles.
Later

No comments: