Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Models

I'm still searching for the '09 rider reviews on some of the new bikes I'm interested in.
I want to see a review on the '09 Yamaha FJR1300, Yamaha YZF-R1, Kaw Cocourse14, and the BMW1200 (i forget the letters...R?). And, I'm anxious to see the new bikes in person.
I saw an '09 Road King a few weeks ago. Talk about sweet! I didn't ride it, and there was no price posted on it, but I'm guessing about $20k.
The one I can't wait to see is the FJR. I got a funny feeling it may be my next bike.
Sport touring some long distances is really appealing to me. I just can't decide if it would be funner to customize an YZF-R1 into a touring machine, or stick with the FJR which is already outfitted for such?
Plus, how is the Kawasaki gonna compare?
I have a bunch of questions, and as I can sort them out, I'll post them here.
Later

No comments: