Friday, March 27, 2009

Supposed to be Spring!


It's already the 27nth of March, but you wouldn't think so by looking outside. And no, that's not ash falling from the sky, it is snow.
I am suffering from some pretty severe 'cabin fever', and I can't wait for this to end.
Speaking of ash, they are reporting that Anchorage will probably be getting it by this weekend. It's surprising how well we've dodged it thus far.
Saturday I'm thinking about stopping down at the local Can-Am dealer and take another look at those Spyders. Maybe pick up some brochures and such. At least on one of those, I could be out riding today!
Check out my mobile site meant to compliment this one at http://oldbull.param.mobi . I'm still evolving this whole package. I know, I know, I still haven't got the podcast operating. Sorry, I just don't have the time right now. I still have to work for a living. Look to your left, I still have 4108 days left before I can retire.
Maybe if this site ever starts producing some income I could shorten that. Yeah right!
The pic is looking out my office window.
OK, got to go. Later

No comments: