Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Sale

Big Christmas Sale at the House of Harley this Saturday. What a winter tease. I mean we have about 9 inches of snow on the ground outside, so anyone who buys a bike can't even ride it home. Hahaha, like the song says "should I stay or should I go now?"
I think I might mosey on down there just to look around.
Now I know they got some nice Road Glides for sale, but I'm really more fond of the Road King. And sometimes I think it might be worth it to go all out and get the Electra Glide. Any other time, if they had a nice one on hand I might go for it, but with this fool President we have I'm just trying to save my money. The local Alaska economy has yet to see the worst of times.
I think I'll just stick with the two sisters I already have.
Some guys have boats, 4-wheelers, snow machines, etc... Not me, I just have two bikes, and one of these days I'll have a third. With any luck it will be a Harley. I don't plan or think that it will be this Saturday, but you just never know. Hahaha.
Ultimately, I'd kinda like a seriously fast crotch rocket for rodding around on. Something like a Hayabusa, or an R1. You know, one of the fastest styles of bikes. At that point I'd probably sell the V-Star. How much fun would that be? The Crotch rocket for Saturday night rodding, the FJR for day in and day out use, and a Harley bagger for longer trips and camping.
Hey, tis the season for dreamin', but I don't think Santa could pull it off.
Well, short of a Harley just give me peace on earth and goodwill towards MEN, and I'll be happy.
Later.

No comments: