Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Fellow Bikers

I never made it to the House of Harley last weekend. I went to the airport to pick up my daughter and her Ak Air flight was 40 mins late. Then we waited 'til the bitter end for her bag but it never came down the shoot. As a matter of fact, it didn't make the flight.
So, by the time she waited in line at luggage and we finally left, there wasn't much Harley promotion time left, so we went straight home.
The next day in the morning newspaper, I saw who they crowned as Miss Harley Alaska, and I gotta tell ya, I don't think I missed much.
Probably just as well, I need a new Harley like a hole in my head.
Besides, in the winter I'drather spend it on a new tatt.
My daughter and I just returned from the parlor with new ink.
Merry Christmas everybody, and Happy New Year!!

No comments: