Thursday, March 18, 2010

Holy smokes, I didn't realize I'd been neglecting my blog. Oh well, there hasn't been alot of MC news up here.
The forecast is for temps approaching 40 degrees today. WooHoo! And, since the time change, we now have over 12 hours per day of daylight. The fact we are still gaining over 4 mins per day means it won't be long until the streets and yards are finally free of snow.
There was a sale and open house the other day at Alaska Leather. The owner Barb had manufacture reps on hand and a nice spread of munchies. I attended and ended up buying some heated gloves. Then last night I installed the power supply on my FJR. I haven't tested them out yet, but can't wait to do so. Sometimes there is great riding in March and April, but the hands are always the first to freeze. I'll keep you posted on my satisfaction.
I know the annual MC show is drawing near, but I'm not sure of the date.
Been watching Craigslist in the event someone posts a bike that I just can't pass up.
OK, Later

No comments: