Friday, July 30, 2010



Day three, we started with a homestyle breakfast at Sally's, located at the corner where #37 connects with the Alcan. Great food and atmosphere.
We traveled down the Cassiar where the first 30-40 miles are rough and bumpy. Some places worse than others, but overall the worst road of the trip. Add to that the fact that the rain started around noon and never real let up the rest of the day.
We gassed at Dease Lake where I proceeded to drop my bike on it's side. I was simply turning around on some gravel and my boot slid right out from under me, and I couldn't stop it from going down. My buddy jumped off his bike and helped me lift it up.
We finally arrived at Bell South, wet, hungry, and tired.
We decided to hotel it and dry our gear out. Plus a nice meal at the restaraunt.
Day four we loaded up and headed for Kitwanga, Smithers, and finally Prince George.
Later

No comments: