Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Other Blogs

Today I'm gonna point out a couple of other motorcycle blogs that I frequent.
My blog is just a small hobby for me. I mostly write in the summer, during our riding season. So, in the winter it goes a little stale. Plus, since I have very limited computer expertise, my blog may appear to many as plain or simple, maybe even boring. That's ok with me, I don't feel the need to impress.
At any rate, there are a few other more advanced blogs that I like to read from time to time, you might like them too.
The first is "Bikes in the Fast Lane, Motorcycle News". It's author is a guy in France named Mike Werner. He does an exceptional job of providing the latest news on bikes, gadgets, and attire. His sight has advertising on it and enjoys huge traffic. It is a good daily read, as he updates it constantly.
The second site I'm recommending is called "Biker Law Blog, a Real Biker, a Real Lawyer". It's more of a traditional blog, but the guy spent money on software. It's like a blog on steroids. The author is Norman Gregory Fernandez, a real lawyer and biker from California. His blog is less commercial and more applicable to every day riders. He doesn't update it everyday, but a few times per week. He offers some interesting perspective and advise.
If I had better writing skills, my blog would be more like his.
So don't be alarmed because I don't update my blog very often, it's winter. In the meantime, check out those two for your daily fix on motorcycles.
Later

No comments: