Sunday, April 10, 2011

Harley Davidson Super Glide

It's gonna rain today, but yesterday we had some sun and I went on my first ride of the season. And what better way to start the season than with a new (to me) Harley Davidson Super Glide? My son and I stopped by a guy's house who had an ad running on Craig's list. He was selling his 2008 FXD Super Glide which had less than 2000 miles on it.
What a beautiful bike. He had a few bells a whistles on it, but it was still basically stock with Vance and Hines exhaust.
Next stop was the bank to properly document the deal. We both signed off and the funds were transferred. A half hour later I was on the first ride of the season, on my new Glide. Whoo hoo!
I plan on this being my daily rider, while the Road Glide is for touring.
Later

No comments: