Friday, June 24, 2011

Iron Behind is Ahead

 Only a couple more days until a friend and I try to earn our Iron Butt Certificates. We will be riding our hogs 1000 miles in less than 24 hours. In fact, I think it will be about 18 hours. Now, neither of us has ever tried this feat, and we aren't sure we can do it, but we are both up to the challenge!
  They have other awards like 10,000 miles in 10 days, 1500 miles in 36 hours, and stuff like that, but this first one is a good place to start.
 If I get a few spare  seconds during the ride, I'll tweet how I'm doing long the way.
 Now, alot of people ask me why I'm doing this? Some say it's crazy, others think it's dumb. I don't really care about that. Maybe it's none of their business. It's just a challenge to myself to see if I have the stamina and a hard enough ass! Hahaha
OK, later.

No comments: