Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wow

Just spent ten days showing my folks around Alaska. We had a great time but during their visit we had an incredible run of beautiful weather. I'd be lying if I said that while they were here I wasn't worried that I was missing some great riding time. I kept thinking that once they left the sun would follow them and the rain would probably return. They left today, but now I have a lot of catch up to do at work. At least it is still warm and maybe Saturday I'll get a good ride in.
Two weeks ago I traded in my two Harleys for one new one, a 2013 Road Glide.I'm trying to get the first thousand miles on it for a good break in, but I only have 400 miles on it thus far. At least by returning to work I'll get 40 miles a day on it commuting.
Here's a pic...see ya.

No comments: